The Meeting of the Minds Conference offers three days of fundraising presentations, forums, discussions and networking with more than 30 sessions, speakers, moderators and panelists. It is known and appreciated for its relaxed, inclusive and fun environment of community sharing, 2023 is the 17th-annual Meeting of the Minds Conference.
Wednesday, February 8 through Friday afternoon, February 10, 2023 with additional bonus sessions only on Zoom. (Schedule TBA). Pre-conference community college forum on Tuesday, February 7th.
Tuesday, February 7th
– Pre-Conference Forum for Community Colleges at Mt. San Antonio College, 4-7 p.m.
Wednesday, February 8th
– Conference opening session at 1:00 p.m. Conference sessions 1:00-5:15 p.m.
– All-Conference Opening Evening Drinks Reception on the patio at the Kellogg West Conference Center; 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, February 9th
– Day 2 of conference; Full day of sessions from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, February 10th
– Day 3 of conference; Sessions from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Conference ends at 1 p.m. Friday
Location: Kellogg West Conference Center at Cal Poly Pomona. Special conference room rates at $119 available.
Early-bird in-person registration is just $249 per person, with a 20% discount for 3 or more members of your team attending. All registrations include access to a full online archive of video recordings.
Registration is open!